How to do it multitracking in Nuendo( Cubase) via the Mykerinos drivers?

Forum to discuss your Pyramix systems, motherboards, RAID arrays, graphic cards, laptops, etc..
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Taurus

How to do it multitracking in Nuendo( Cubase) via the Mykerinos drivers?

Postby Taurus » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:21

Hello there,
With the ASIO Mykerinos drivers I only get two channels of audio in/out of Cubase 5. I would like to use all twenty four channels digital in/out.
Laurent writes:
"To have more than stereo: You have to rebuild the mixer, making as many in/out you need, and then DAW will recognize it".
Can I get a little more detail on that, please? How to do it?
Thanks in advance for the answers.
"There is no dark side of the moon...matter of fact its all dark."

fl

Re: How to do it multitracking in Nuendo( Cubase) via the Mykerinos drivers?

Postby fl » Fri Mar 15, 2024 16:51

"Rebuild the mixer" refers to how the Pyramix Mixer functions, where you can add output busses in Mono, Stereo and Multichannel.

As you are using Nuendo, you must find a similar function there, and I'm afraid I have no experience with the program. Is Nuendo capable of having multi-channel mix busses? Can you edit the architecture of the mixer?
Frank Lockwood, Toronto, ON, Canada
• Pyramix Native 11.1.6
• Mac Mini 6.2 (3rd Gen. Quadcore i7) - Bootcamp 6.0.6136 - Win10 Pro SP1 64 v1809
• RME Fireface 800 ASIO driver 3.125 or ASIO4All 2.15