Closing mixer or plugins switches to other open applications

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
BrianRichards

Closing mixer or plugins switches to other open applications

Postby BrianRichards » Fri Aug 06, 2004 20:18

When I close the mixer or plugin windows, winXP switches to other open applications (ie. explorer, etc.). Could this be a Parent/Child problem in the window calls? Anyone else seeing this? Couldn't find mention of this anywhere else on forum.

vers. 4.6.2
win XP

Thanks,
Brian

Professor

Re: Closing mixer or plugins switches to other open applicat

Postby Professor » Fri Aug 06, 2004 22:14

BrianRichards wrote:vers. 4.6.2
win XP

Thanks,
Brian

I see the same... This is a bag, imo. There are such small bags in PMX. One more example - after loading mixer preset, and choose "auto connect" from track menu, there are no sound. Opening and close mixer preferences will help, but why we must do it? :roll:
May be we can write "bag list" here? And one question for "official" Merging team (I hope they read this board 8) ) - what's happen with official web-site? It was no any news after may? All "known issues" are for 4.1, not 4.2. And what about 5.0 ? Just some rumors...
Andrey Subbotin

mfilter

Postby mfilter » Mon Aug 09, 2004 19:33

I have the same issue.

I expect it so I'm ready to switch back to Pyramix as soon as I close a plugin. Kind of fun to see the blank expression on someone's face as windows are flying around the screen :)

Michael