Background tasks

Self-explained! ;-)
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
AM

Background tasks

Postby AM » Tue May 18, 2004 19:08

Hi,

I think it would be great to be able to load audio up in Pyramix from an external device and do some editing in the same time.

Thanks,

AM

Graemme

Re: Background tasks

Postby Graemme » Mon May 24, 2004 23:49

Hi there,

You can do this. Background loading is done via the "Digitizing Session" (File menu\New\Digitizing Session)

You cannot edit the same project that you are background loading and the clock source and sample rate must be the same for both. Not as flexible as Sadie/Sonic, but still useful...

Best,

Graemme

AM wrote:Hi,

I think it would be great to be able to load audio up in Pyramix from an external device and do some editing in the same time.

Thanks,

AM
Graemme Brown
Zen Mastering
1460 Wild Rose Drive
Gabriola Island, BC
Canada V0R 1X5
+1.604.874.9096

"A Horus, A Horus; My Kingdom for a Horus!"

AM

Postby AM » Tue May 25, 2004 19:14

Thank you very much !

Anne-Marie

Steve

timed background loads possible?

Postby Steve » Tue Jun 01, 2004 23:41

Hi all-Having moved from Sonic, I'm very interested in background functions. Is it possible to do a timed load in the background? ie, have the Pmix automatically stop recording? I wasn't able to figure this out, maybe I didn't dig deep enough.

Thanks,
Steve

AM

RE: timed background loads possible?

Postby AM » Wed Jun 02, 2004 01:22

Hi Steve,

in a digitizing session, you just check in the box in the 'Time Stamp and Auto Digitize' area, then it will let you enter an out time.

AM

Steve

Postby Steve » Wed Jun 02, 2004 19:18

Thank you Ann-Marie!