VAD - MPB M1 - Sonoma 14.3

https://www.merging.com/products/interf ... aw#mac-o-s
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
If you need assistance please contact tech support.
JonathanWatts

VAD - MPB M1 - Sonoma 14.3

Postby JonathanWatts » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:46

Hi

Just recently acquired an Anubis that will run with a MacBook Pro M1 Max running Sonoma (OS that came from factory) and will be using a Sonnet Thunderbolt AVB Adapter (further down the way intend to use a Sonnettech Echo 20 Thunderbolt 4 SuperDock - compatible as well?).

I haven't received, as of yet the unit (bought it recently and still waiting for it), and before I proceed with the integration of the unit into my MPB M1, would like to clarify/ ask for recommendations.

I've seen in the KB that it states that Sonoma is no fully certified as of yet (suggesting that it works with some potential bugs - such as?).

Is there an expected date for it to be fully certified? Should I expect it to not be functional under Sonoma 14.3?

Should I revert to Ventura OS (this would require a complete wipe-out and fresh install which I would like to avoid.

Thank you,
Best regards