deleting multiple cd markers

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Steve

deleting multiple cd markers

Postby Steve » Thu Jun 10, 2004 17:51

Hi-is there a way to delete multiple cd markers at once? I can't figure out how to do this...if I select multiple cd markers in the cd tab at the bottom of the project (with shift-click) and then hit 'delete' the markers disappear but so does the audio.

Thanks,
Steve

phaseboy

Postby phaseboy » Thu Jun 10, 2004 19:24

Hi Steve -

I believe if you select the markers in the "all markers" tab in the CD markers window (left side of the window) as opposed to the main part of the window you will delete the markers but not the audio. I suspect the idea is that when you delete in the main part of the window you are deleting the cd track, as opposed to the marker.

Best,

Mark

Steve

Postby Steve » Thu Jun 10, 2004 20:12

Thanks Mark, that did the trick! Although I would really like the ability to select multiple cd markers by shift-clicking on them in the timeline and then deleting them. This could also be useful for moving more than one marker around simultaneously.

Cheers,
Steve

maurice

Postby maurice » Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:59

Hi Steve,

As another trick... you can double click on the cd marker tab window so that you have it as a pop up window next or below your time line, which helps to navigate and have a quick access.

Cheers

Maurice