Para EQ and EQX

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Silas

Para EQ and EQX

Postby Silas » Mon Jun 23, 2008 18:59

Hi All,

For a long time I've wondered if the preset files for Parametric EQ could somehow be openable in EQX. Probably a lot to ask but would be great from a user point of view particularly when moving to V6 where I can now use EQX without concern for DSP.

Also still hoping that the great improvements in features in the Flux VST versions will be incorporated into the more expensive PMX versions for EQX and Solera. Should I just get the VST versions?

Thanks,
Silas
Silas Brown
Legacy Sound
MassCore #1 - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, i7-8700k, 32 gig Ram, Pyramix V11.1
MassCore #2 - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, QuadCore, 16 gig, Pyramix V9
Native - Lenovo Laptop, Windows 7 64-bit, i7, 8 gig, Pyramix V10

Steve

Re: Para EQ and EQX

Postby Steve » Thu Jul 03, 2008 22:54

Silas wrote:snip
Also still hoping that the great improvements in features in the Flux VST versions will be incorporated into the more expensive PMX versions for EQX and Solera. Should I just get the VST versions?

I'm curious about when this will happen too. Whether it hasn't happened yet because of Merging or Flux, seems like going vst is the best way to stay current with the Flux plugins. I wish I could 'return' my Pyramix version of EQX and get Flux in vst instead.