help please

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
jamesmd

help please

Postby jamesmd » Mon Nov 12, 2007 23:24

Hi all

Today I minimized pyramix main window and never came back ! I restarted and restarted and it opens pyramix but I can´t see it .

What do I do ?

The truth is I have many graphic problems usually .

thanks

Sylvain94

Postby Sylvain94 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:20

Press : Ctrl+Alt+Del
Then choose the Pyramix application
Then Clic on "Move on" I hope this is the correct term in english because my Computer is in french : "Basculer Vers"

I hope it will help

charlienyc

Win XP

Postby charlienyc » Thu Nov 15, 2007 17:14

Sylvain94 wrote:Press : Ctrl+Alt+Del
Then choose the Pyramix application
Then Clic on "Move on" I hope this is the correct term in english because my Computer is in french : "Basculer Vers"

I hope it will help

i believe the term Sylvain is mentioning is "Switch To." you should also be able to right click Pyramix on the taskbar (next to the Start menu) and select "Maximize."

i had this happen once early on - pretty frustrating, huh? :roll: it's more Microsoft than Merging.
cheers,
-c

jamesmd

Postby jamesmd » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:35

Hi , thanks , I found out what happened.

If you press not de middle little square at the top right , not _ for mini or X for close . Pyramix goes and never comes back . you have to right clic on the application and change running mode to maxim . just a silly stupid pref. that I needed 2 days to get to. Im not very Win I always worked with Mac .

Thanks to all

James

Lucas Fender

Postby Lucas Fender » Fri Nov 16, 2007 21:13

Yes, I also wish that Pyramix respected the 'Microsoft application format' a little better (i.e. you could right-click the Pyramix taskbar button and get the 'normal' Windows context menu; same goes for the title bar!)

Merging - your GUI is nice and cute and all, but please - stick to the basics that we all know and love. :D

diverse

Postby diverse » Mon Nov 19, 2007 17:51

I had this issue, it required a complete un-install and re-install of the software