where is this essential function!!

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
NickM

where is this essential function!!

Postby NickM » Sun Jul 08, 2007 18:14

I can't seem to find tab to peak like in protools. I need this to save myself hours of editing time and the option of not having to edit in protools. please someone let me know where to find this or what the macro is. :cry:
thanks
Nick

diverse

Postby diverse » Tue Jul 10, 2007 19:23

post this in suggestions, from what i see they don't actually take much notice of the requests though or they do and they are several years in arears working on bugs (and creating new ones)

Steve

Re: where is this essential function!!

Postby Steve » Tue Jul 10, 2007 20:38

NickM wrote:I can't seem to find tab to peak like in protools. I need this to save myself hours of editing time and the option of not having to edit in protools. please someone let me know where to find this or what the macro is. :cry:
thanks
Nick

I don't know PT but if you mean 'find program peak' then I wholeheartedly agree. I used this function in Sonic (left gate to peak) several times a day. I've asked for it in Pyramix years ago but it doesn't appear to be a priority.

-Steve

Bernhard Guettler

Postby Bernhard Guettler » Tue Jul 10, 2007 20:50

diverse wrote:post this in suggestions, from what i see they don't actually take much notice of the requests though or they do and they are several years in arears working on bugs (and creating new ones)

Hi diverse,

are you the SADIE version of "Visiteur" ? :wink:

Best
B.

diverse

Postby diverse » Tue Jul 10, 2007 21:18

I wish!