A preference setting for waveform display?

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
sonicjones

A preference setting for waveform display?

Postby sonicjones » Thu Mar 30, 2006 16:44

Greetings folks,

I almost always want to use autoscaling(alt+0) and dynamic waveform(View menu item). It would be nice to not have to select these attributes for every single project. I don't know if there's any advantage to not having them selected–such as processing power conservation, but I haven't noticed any difference.

Best,
-Bruce

Steve

Re: A preference setting for waveform display?

Postby Steve » Sat Apr 01, 2006 00:40

sonicjones wrote:Greetings folks,

I almost always want to use autoscaling(alt+0) and dynamic waveform(View menu item). It would be nice to not have to select these attributes for every single project. I don't know if there's any advantage to not having them selected–such as processing power conservation, but I haven't noticed any difference.

Best,

Hi,
I don't really have an answer for you but I'm in the same position w/regards to the level meters. I prefer the quickest possible time for the level meter settings and I have to manually set each edl for this. Short of using a template for every project with my preferences already set, I don't know how to do this.

Regards,
Steve

sonicjones

Postby sonicjones » Sat Apr 01, 2006 01:28

Yes. A template would do. I've created a few. I wonder if it's possible to make these selections in my previously-created templates and save them. Since these are not settings like in the settings dialog, they might not be saved.
-Bruce

Graemme

Re: A preference setting for waveform display?

Postby Graemme » Sat Apr 01, 2006 01:56

HI Steve,

Use the plug-in meters and you can save presets for different meter ballistics. Also, once you change the plug-in ballistics, they'll stay that way in your template.

Best,

Graemme

Steve wrote:
sonicjones wrote:Greetings folks,

Best,

Hi,
I don't really have an answer for you but I'm in the same position w/regards to the level meters. I prefer the quickest possible time for the level meter settings and I have to manually set each edl for this. Short of using a template for every project with my preferences already set, I don't know how to do this.

Regards,
Steve
Graemme Brown
Zen Mastering
1460 Wild Rose Drive
Gabriola Island, BC
Canada V0R 1X5
+1.604.874.9096

"A Horus, A Horus; My Kingdom for a Horus!"