Can't delete CD Stop Mark

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
sonicjones

Can't delete CD Stop Mark

Postby sonicjones » Wed Mar 15, 2006 21:45

Hi folks,

There just has to be a way to delete a CD Stop Mark, but for the life of me I can't figure-out how. Shift+Alt+Delete doesn't do it. Why not?

Thanks!
-Bruce

sonicjones

Postby sonicjones » Wed Mar 15, 2006 22:42

Answering my own question. Sorry. One can not delete a stop mark if the cursor is over it. If one moves the cursor away from the mark after selecting the mark, Shift+Alt+Delete works as it should.
-Bruce

avi

Postby avi » Wed Mar 15, 2006 22:45

should do... unless you've deleted or re-routed the key combination.
Have you tried either the icon on the top toolbar (picture of a CD with an X), or the menu option, under "Cursor & Marks", "Delete Selected CD Marker".

Or - is the CD marker you want to delete actually selected? The black arrow on the left of the stop marker should be red when selected I think...

HTH,

AVI
Alexander Van Ingen
Six Music Productions
www.sixmp.co.uk

avi

Postby avi » Wed Mar 15, 2006 22:45

you got there first ;-)
Alexander Van Ingen

Six Music Productions

www.sixmp.co.uk