PMX v5 can't maximize

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
sonicjones

PMX v5 can't maximize

Postby sonicjones » Wed Jan 18, 2006 00:01

Hello again, folks,

Was just starting a new project from template and minimized the PMX window. Now, I can't maximize the window. Other windows will minimize and maximize without problem. My VU meter is still visible. PMX is still running. Guess I'll have to "end task" and try again.

I should add however, that I'm otherwise enjoying the new version. It's really nice that the auto-scale waveform is no longer based upon the clip!!!!

Thanks!
-Bruce

Graemme

Re: PMX v5 can't maximize

Postby Graemme » Wed Jan 18, 2006 01:58

Hi Bruce,

Close the VU meter (and any other plug-in window) and then you'll probably be able to 'Maximize' Pyramix. This behaviour also occurs with BusTools and maybe other 'plugs as well.

Best,

Graemme

sonicjones wrote:Hello again, folks,

Was just starting a new project from template and minimized the PMX window. Now, I can't maximize the window. Other windows will minimize and maximize without problem. My VU meter is still visible. PMX is still running. Guess I'll have to "end task" and try again.

I should add however, that I'm otherwise enjoying the new version. It's really nice that the auto-scale waveform is no longer based upon the clip!!!!

Thanks!
Graemme Brown
Zen Mastering
1460 Wild Rose Drive
Gabriola Island, BC
Canada V0R 1X5
+1.604.874.9096

"A Horus, A Horus; My Kingdom for a Horus!"

Bernhard Guettler

Re: PMX v5 can't maximize

Postby Bernhard Guettler » Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:42

sonicjones wrote:...It's really nice that the auto-scale waveform is no longer based upon the clip!!!!...

Hi sonicjones, are you sure about that? Because here it is still clip based.
Cheers
Bernhard

sonicjones

Postby sonicjones » Wed Jan 18, 2006 17:54

Unfortunately, Bernhard, you are correct. It appears that the waveform and clips I was observing were coincidentally very symmetrical and so did not present so drastically differently. I would have thought Merging could have fixed this by now. If PMX is ever going to be a great editing platform, then this is a must to fix.

Best regards,
-Bruce