Scroll of track view causes playback

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
sonicjones

Scroll of track view causes playback

Postby sonicjones » Thu Jul 21, 2005 20:41

Greetings,

We use a Microsoft 2-button mouse w/thumbwheel. When we use the thumbwheel in conjunctionwith the alt key to scroll the track view horizontally, after one or two scrolls, the track begins to play. This can be annoying when you have just carefully-placed your cursor where you wanted it. Wondering if anyone else has seen this.

Best regards,
-Bruce

Graemme

Re: Scroll of track view causes playback

Postby Graemme » Fri Jul 22, 2005 09:47

Hi Bruce,

By any chance, does the scroll wheel also have a switch? ("Middle Mouse button" If so, this could be a potential cause of your problem.

Best,

Graemme

sonicjones wrote:Greetings,

We use a Microsoft 2-button mouse w/thumbwheel. When we use the thumbwheel in conjunctionwith the alt key to scroll the track view horizontally, after one or two scrolls, the track begins to play. This can be annoying when you have just carefully-placed your cursor where you wanted it. Wondering if anyone else has seen this.

Best regards,
Graemme Brown
Zen Mastering
1460 Wild Rose Drive
Gabriola Island, BC
Canada V0R 1X5
+1.604.874.9096

"A Horus, A Horus; My Kingdom for a Horus!"

sonicjones

Postby sonicjones » Fri Jul 22, 2005 15:51

Aha! As a matter of fact it _does_ have a switch which I hadn't noticed before. I tried the switch to attempt to make it behave as before, but nothing happened. Maybe I'm doing something else when the behavior presents. Will have to keep an eye out.

BTW, is anyone out there using a WACOM tablet with Pyramix?

Thanks, Graemme.

Best regards,
-Bruce