4.3 mixdown crashes

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Steve

4.3 mixdown crashes

Postby Steve » Fri Oct 08, 2004 21:02

Hi folks

I just installed 4.3.2 and am experiencing repeated program crashes when I attempt to create a mixdown of my project. It's a 1 track audiobook project with dynamics, strip tools and some light denoising on the channel strip. The media is 16 bit 44.1 bwf audio and the crashing occurs whether I seclect wav or pmf as mixdown format. The mixdown is not happening in real time. I'm going to continue troubleshooting this but I wanted to post this and see if anyone else is experiencing the same, or if I might be doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Steve