Cant' select Disk at Once mode with Discwrite

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
uelikarlen

Cant' select Disk at Once mode with Discwrite

Postby uelikarlen » Fri Aug 01, 2003 22:41

Hi,

I have a strange problem: When I try to burn a CD with Discwrite, it doesn't let me chose the 'Disk at Once' option, and burns the CD using the 'Track at once' mode. I'm using a Iomeag ZipCD 650 USB CD burner. I know it worked with version 4.0, but not anymore with 4.1.

Anybody has an idea?

Regards

Ueli Karlen

Steve

disc burning

Postby Steve » Sat Aug 02, 2003 01:45

Hi Ueli

Do you have the proper cd burner selected in the Discwrite window? Make sure in the 'target' window of Discburner you have the right cd burner listed...

Good luck,
Steve

uelikarlen

Postby uelikarlen » Wed Aug 06, 2003 15:49

Hi Steve,

I have just the Zip CD Burner connected to my PC, and it is already selected when I start DiscWrite. So this can't be the solution. But thank you anyway for your hint.

Regards

Ueli