Which ASIO interface do you use ?

Pyramix Native users forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Graemme

Re: Which ASIO interface do you use ?

Postby Graemme » Fri Mar 08, 2019 07:32

Hi Preston,

I've used the Weiss AFI-1 for years: It behaves well and the clocking is solid.

Graemme

Perfect Record wrote:I'm using a RME Fireface UFX+ via USB to get AES out of native.

Since the UFX+ has lots of other uses around the studio, I'd like to free it up. Need to find a cost effective way of getting AES out of my machine, via either PCI card of USB. Any recommendations?

The RME is so solid and works flawlessly. Especially well behaved when switching projects at differing sample rates, the RME always works without changing any other settings. Would like to have this kind of reliability and ease in a replacement setup.
Graemme Brown
Zen Mastering
1460 Wild Rose Drive
Gabriola Island, BC
Canada V0R 1X5
+1.604.874.9096

"A Horus, A Horus; My Kingdom for a Horus!"

Carl Schuurbiers

Re: Which ASIO interface do you use ?

Postby Carl Schuurbiers » Thu Mar 14, 2019 00:28

Hi,
another one for the list:

ifi Nano iDSD LE
https://ifi-audio.com/products/nano-idsd-le/

Great device for on the road, I use it with a laptop (Lenovo P71, Win10, Pyramix Native Pro)
Extremely affordable and very decent headphone sound. DXD plays back fine.

Cheers,
Carl.
Carl Schuurbiers
https://videotonart.de