Antares Auto Tune in Graphical mode

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Patzerat

Antares Auto Tune in Graphical mode

Postby Patzerat » Sun Aug 25, 2002 22:03

Hi everyone, I have read quite a lot of Q&As in magazines and also in this forum concerning Antares Auto Tune. Allmost everytime someone complains or is asking why they can't make it work properly. First of all if you use it in automatic mode on vocals, you are in trouble if you don't know the mode the signer is using - in general a mode is a scale used in a different key than the songs key circle - therefore results can be far from what you are expecting :? especially if the signer in using more than one mode on a single track. Second of all, creating perfect pitch can take out all of the imperfection wich is part of a lyrical performance. I'm not saying to leave a imperfect vocal track as is, I'm suggesting you to use Antares Auto Tune in a safer and more meticulous manner. That is in the graphical mode choosing one phrase at a time - especially the ones that need to be corrected - through a mono bus and recording it to another track once it sounds ok. Use the right tools for graphical correction an you will be stunned by the power of this pluggin. Ciao, Patazerat in Montreal.