Stretch Media Error

Pyramix Native users forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
kkjz

Stretch Media Error

Postby kkjz » Tue Jun 05, 2018 05:46

When I'm trying to stretch a clip, there's "Stretch Media Error..." message saying "The file F:\xxx\xxx \ already exists.
How can I fix it?

Thank you in advance!

Ken

J.Wajer

Re: Stretch Media Error

Postby J.Wajer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:46

you need to enable the "Unique filename extension" checkbox, from within the render screen.

@Merging: can you please please perform this check prior to rendering? After all these years...still silly???

To elaborate on this: if you'd given me a euro for all the times I was forced to retype the whole name, or re-render the whole clip/track I'd be rich.
...Gracefully Ignored...

kkjz

Re: Stretch Media Error

Postby kkjz » Tue Jun 05, 2018 20:35

Thank you very much, Jaap!
Unfortunately "Unique filename extension" is already enabled in "Render", "Mixdown" and "Settings->Project->Record->Media Option".
I've also tried to switch between "Generate new Media in the Project Media Folder" and "Generate new Media in their Original Folder",
but no luck.
Any other thoughts?