HAPI + ProTools 11 no output connection

Forum to discuss your Pyramix systems, motherboards, RAID arrays, graphic cards, laptops, etc..
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
OlleGrane

HAPI + ProTools 11 no output connection

Postby OlleGrane » Mon Jul 06, 2015 16:16

Hi!

I´m running (most successfully) a HAPI (w. 8 mic input / 8 line output combined card) + Pyramix 9 system but when running Pro Tools 11 (native) I don´t get any output connection through Easy Connect. Input is fine and sounds good when playing session back on another ASIO device (RME Babyface).
In the Easy Connect app: Left window, everything is green, Right window - inputs are all green, outputs are half green (left led, not right, is lit).

What ever disconnecting / reconnecting I try, nothing works. It won´t connect the outputs. The Pro Tools software mixer is showing signal input on both input strip and master channel.
This is not a problem in Pyramix, only in Pro Tools.
I´m only trying to get a headphone output, but no output is available through the Ravenna.

- Any suggestions?
Olle Grane
Green Hat Music & Sound

Pyramikx V9.1 Native
Win 7 PC according to the Merging spec of june 2010 with RAID 1+0 audio drive 1TB
HP Z-Book native
Merging HAPI / RME Babyface interfaces

mpdonahue

Re: HAPI + ProTools 11 no output connection

Postby mpdonahue » Mon Jul 06, 2015 17:52

Check you r firewall settings.....
All the best,
-mark
Mark Donahue
Soundmirror, Inc.
Boston, MA
mark@soundmirror.com
www.soundmirror.com

OlleGrane

Re: HAPI + ProTools 11 no output connection

Postby OlleGrane » Thu Jul 09, 2015 09:51

mpdonahue wrote:Check you r firewall settings.....
All the best,
-mark

Thanks mpdonahue - firewall settings and an upgrade of firmware took care of it - it now works great! :D
Thanks to Merging for the simple user interface when upgrading the HAPI, super smooth! 8)

/Olle
Olle Grane
Green Hat Music & Sound

Pyramikx V9.1 Native
Win 7 PC according to the Merging spec of june 2010 with RAID 1+0 audio drive 1TB
HP Z-Book native
Merging HAPI / RME Babyface interfaces