Question: Swapping Focus?

Ramses MSC and Isis discussion forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the bug reporting form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
J.Wajer

Question: Swapping Focus?

Postby J.Wajer » Wed May 20, 2009 11:46

Tyring to incorporate the Edit Bay more into my workflow, and I am wondering how to swap focus from the timeline to the Media Manager, without clicketyclick. I am familiar with "swap focus to Timeline" (<- doesn't work when using shortcut, BTW) but I need a "Swap focus to Media Manager". I can use view/Editor Tabs/Media Manager) but that command undocks my tab and places it on top of my compositon, so that is a no go. Anyone?

Basically: what the Edit Bay documentation says: Folder Context:Pop up the Media Manager -> the focus is set on the tree control is NOT happening. Popping up the Media Manager does not set focus to it!
...Gracefully Ignored...

maurice

Re: Question: Swapping Focus?

Postby maurice » Sun Jul 12, 2009 23:05

Hi,

I'll ask dev team about it and come back to it

Thanks

Maurice

maurice

Postby maurice » Mon Jul 13, 2009 21:45

Hello,

I have some reply for you;

[quote]I need a "Swap focus to Media Manager". I can use view/Editor Tabs/Media Manager) but that command undocks my tab and places it on top of my compositon, so that is a no go. Anyone?
[/quote]

It will not undock if using the un-pin Tab mode.

Regards

Maurice

J.Wajer

Postby J.Wajer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:28

but popping the Media Manager via Edit Bay doesn't set focus to it. So the matter remains unresolved.
...Gracefully Ignored...