Avid Artist / Euphonix MC Mix request

Self-explained! ;-)
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
guyrowlanduk

Avid Artist / Euphonix MC Mix request

Postby guyrowlanduk » Mon May 16, 2011 18:58

Just got an MC Mix and Pyramix 7 SP3 - for some reason I can't make the meters work on the MC mix (using XP at the moment). That could be me doing something wrong...

The main thing that's a pain though is that the Pan becomes redundant when using subgroups. There's only options to adjust the output to the main(s). Since all my projects use subgroups, that's a bit of a shame!

Thanks,

Guy

Johan_Wadsten

Re: Avid Artist / Euphonix MC Mix request

Postby Johan_Wadsten » Thu Jun 02, 2011 19:50

Hi mate

you might want to contact the AVID/Euphonix atrist series support about the Metering.. as it should work fine.

About the Subgroups panning, Ive got a trick to get that working for you..

- Create a Dummy Main Bus, with the same output configuration as your subrgroups that you want to pan. (Ie stereo/Surround)
- On each subgroup master (at the right hand side) just below the meter, there is a little box which says "IP:Off"
- click on that box and choose the dummy buss you just made from the list
- the panning of the subgroup is now linked to the panner of that dummy bus.
presto!

hope that helps:-)

Cheers
johan

guyrowlanduk

Re: Avid Artist / Euphonix MC Mix request

Postby guyrowlanduk » Thu Jun 02, 2011 20:45

Cheers Johan, I'll give that a try!