DSD 5.6

Self-explained! ;-)
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
crna59

DSD 5.6

Postby crna59 » Thu May 27, 2010 23:48

Now that the Korg units have been out a couple of years, we see these files almost weekly. Is there any chance that we can at least listen to them (not being an octive lower) or be able to convert them to a lower sample rate for customers? I would love not having to use other programs such as AudioGate and SARACON.

Regards,
Last edited by crna59 on Sun May 30, 2010 02:00, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce A. Brown
Puget Sound Studios
Mastering & Post Production
Seattle, WA

Claude Cellier
Site Admin

Re: DSD 5.6

Postby Claude Cellier » Sat May 29, 2010 11:29

Hi Bruce,

I have the pleasure to inform you that this is indeed planned and in the works. Will probably be included (with many other exciting additional features) in Pyramix V8 at the latest. But let's first concentrate on finishing and releasing Pyramix V7.

Kind regards,

Claude

crna59

Re: DSD 5.6

Postby crna59 » Sun May 30, 2010 02:02

Thank-you Claude.. this is indeed great news. Can't wait to finally hear it. I know the Sphynx 2 that we're using is capable of DSD 5.6 as well.

Regards,
Bruce A. Brown
Puget Sound Studios
Mastering & Post Production
Seattle, WA