Vu-meter

Self-explained! ;-)
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Sylvain94

Vu-meter

Postby Sylvain94 » Thu Nov 28, 2002 09:30

I will be a good idea to be able to put the vu-meter (the pmx plug'in of course) after the mix fader. Because sometime, when my mix is to loud (1 or 2 dB), i move down the mix fader but i'm not able to see the real result on the Vu-meter.

benoit

Postby benoit » Thu Nov 28, 2002 09:50

Absolutely! :-)
But Gael told me one day that it would be technically impossible.
?

Benoit

Sylvain94

Postby Sylvain94 » Thu Nov 28, 2002 09:51

Aie aie aie.....

Pyromanic

no probs

Postby Pyromanic » Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:42

Hi,
I don´t know if you are using a mixing console in addition to Pyramix. In this case its no problem to have the mixed signal returned from Console to Pyramix to a special "mesurement" channel where all instruments are to have a look at the final signal. Its also good for having a look after the Mastering process.
best regards

Pyromanic

Pyromanic

another methode

Postby Pyromanic » Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:44

Another possibility (never tried this) could be to rout the stereo mix (the final one) to an internal bus. Reinsert this bus to the mixer on a special channel and then insert the instruments there!
best regards

Pyromanic