Touchscreen window/browser control for PMX

Self-explained! ;-)
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!

Re: Touchscreen window/browser control for PMX

Postby J.Wajer » Thu Sep 08, 2016 20:30

RickTarrant wrote:Oh No! I feel like I'm heading that way. When I play piano my thumbs hurt. When if comes to guitar, I'm pickin' but not grinnin anymore. Did you have the surgery?

No, very reluctant to do that. I practice every hour stretching. Doctors say my sinew ends are worn. (Dont know if that is the correct way to say it in English). I stopped playing because, well, I just couldnt cope with the pain anymore. I wish I could go back to the days of the D.A.R. Soundstation with it monochrome touchscreen. Future seemed sooo bright at that time, but Apple and Microsoft destroyed all that...
...Gracefully Ignored...
J.Wajer

Re: Touchscreen window/browser control for PMX

Postby conan_tran » Fri Mar 03, 2017 06:13

phaseboy wrote:If you have an iPad you should take a look at the free "Pro Tools Control" app from Avid. It works with eucon (over ip network - incl. wifi) and works quite well with pyramix for most of the functions you mention. (you do need an oasis economy key from merging in order to use eucontrol - although I think that may be included in most packs now).

Regards,

Mark

Hey Mark,

Just a question,
I have just downloaded v3.5.0 of ProTools Control, and have the OASIS First Class License.
I am just curious how you go the faders to operate?
Mine is just stuck on the bottom, but other functions like the transport work, panning, correct channel count etc.

I went into Pyramix and under Controller Tab, I Added OASIS, and used the EUCON2 dropdown list.
I wouldn't mind asking which configuration you selected to get the faders to work?
R.E.D Studios | Recording Australia's Music Industry.
conan_tran

Previous

Return to Pyramix Suggestions