Offline Media Present in Timeline Warning?

Self-explained! ;-)
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
StephenMarsh

Offline Media Present in Timeline Warning?

Postby StephenMarsh » Fri Jul 29, 2016 19:01

I'd love to see a pop-up warning when I try to output a timeline with offline media through render, image creator and mix-down.

I had this happen recently (on a ref, thankfully) where I had RX'd a fade out and that piece of audio was offline when I ran the ref output. The sliver was so small when zoomed out that you cannot see any yellow at all. My workaround now is I've added a button for 'select offline media' and now before every output, I click on that and then hit an arrow key to see if the cursor jumps to anything. This works but a fail-sail would be great.