Viewing Clip Properties

Self-explained! ;-)
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
tas

Viewing Clip Properties

Postby tas » Wed Jun 25, 2014 19:47

I might have mentioned it before, but many times I am trying to view the path of a clip but it is too long to be fully displayed in the properties pane

fl

Re: Viewing Clip Properties

Postby fl » Thu Jun 26, 2014 20:26

Agreed.

There are a number of Tabs/Windows which display information in columns which cannot be made wider: CD/SACD - Tree Info (my least favourite); Markers; Tracks; Track Groups; Workspaces; and as Tas has mentioned, Selection/Properties. Even when these tabs are displayed as free-floating windows which can be resized, there are columns with a fixed, non-adjustable width.

In other instances, there are columns which can be adjusted, and if there is insufficient display space, a scroller bar and arrows are provided to allow viewing the entirety of the column's contents. It seems a shame that this functionality cannot be extended to all windows/tabs.
Frank Lockwood, Toronto, ON, Canada
http://LockwoodARS.com
• Pyramix Native 11.1.6
• Mac Mini 6.2 (3rd Gen. Quadcore i7) - Bootcamp 6.0.6136 - Win10 Pro SP1 64 v1809
• RME Fireface 800 ASIO driver 3.125 or ASIO4All 2.15

allemano bernard@neuf.fr

Re: Viewing Clip Properties

Postby allemano bernard@neuf.fr » Wed Aug 06, 2014 18:33

Hi,
I agree too,

Best regards,

Bernard
pyramix 10 Native; windows 10 64 Bits; Asrock Z 270 PRO 4; intel core i7 7700 4.20 GHz; 16G DDR4;
1 SSD M2 Nvme for system; 1 SSD M2 Nvme for medias; 1 WD Caviar Black 1T. for backups.