HAPI firmware bug?

Official discussion forum for the Merging range of networkable converters
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
jkurtz11

HAPI firmware bug?

Postby jkurtz11 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 03:46

Since I updated to the most recent firmware in my HAPI I have run into a problem with the word clock output. When operating at 2x or 4x sample rates, the output sample rate on the word clock output always defaults to 44.1/48, even though it is set to "follow sample rate". I need to toggle the setting to "44.1/48" and back to "follow sample rate" to get it to output the correct sample rate. I thought this might be a problem just with my setup which has the HAPI WC out feeding a Metric Halo ULN-8, but I have found that the same thing happens at the studio at the university which has a HAPI feeding a LYNX Aurora-8. At least there is a work around but it is an annoyance that wasn't a problem before this last firmware update. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks,

Justin