Ravenna/MADI network routing

Official discussion forum for the Merging range of networkable converters
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
0VU

Ravenna/MADI network routing

Postby 0VU » Mon Jun 11, 2018 18:37

Hello,

Apologies if this is something simple and I've just missed the obvious but is it possible to route audio from Hapi/Horus inputs via a Ravenna network to the MADI outputs of one or more Horuses in the network? (If possible, using EasyConnect (without fiddling about in the advanced mode stuff) or is this a job for Aneman?)

I've no trouble internally routing the Horus's various physical inputs/outputs between combinations of MADI and Ravenna but, if possible, I'd like to route audio between Ravenna and MADI. More particularly from other Hapi/Horus units on the Ravenna network to the Horus's MADI out and I haven't found an obvious way to do that either in the Horus's routing or in EasyConnect.

Thank you.

Masato.Y

Re: Ravenna/MADI network routing

Postby Masato.Y » Tue Jun 12, 2018 03:17

Hi,

I regularly use the routing audio from one horus to another horus and it's MADI outputs.
The MADI outputs have audio sources from both Horuses and it warks well.
But to set up this routing you have to use annoyng afvanced mode or buggy Aneman.

Best,

Masato.Y