Partial connection Ravenna Easy Connect

Forum to discuss your Pyramix systems, motherboards, RAID arrays, graphic cards, laptops, etc..
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Gaston69

Partial connection Ravenna Easy Connect

Postby Gaston69 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:02

Hi,

I do have a correct connection in the left-hand Easy Connect column however for my headphone connection in right-hand column I only get a Partial connection.

I have tried the disconnect and connect again within easy connect however no luck so far, who has a solution

From the User Manual:
"A Partial connection indicates that the connection to the MassCore, ASIO or Core Audio host cannot be made. Please verify that the MassCore, ASIO or Core Audio host is available in the left-hand Easy Connect column. If it is present select the problematic input or output and disconnect it, then reconnect it.
If the MassCore, ASIO or Core Audio host is not present please exit and restart the application.
Note: Each Input and Output module is in blocks of 8 channels (except for Monitoring which is 2 channels)"

Larry Elliott

Re: Partial connection Ravenna Easy Connect

Postby Larry Elliott » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:06

Suggest you re boot your computer with the Hapi/Horus connected.

If still no success - click "force disconnect" on the left side of the discovery window

Gaston69

Postby Gaston69 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:12

Hello Larry,

Nice to see you also in this forum, what a small world.

After I have submitted this message I will follow your instruction, thanks so far.

Gaston

Gaston69

Postby Gaston69 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:24

Hello Kjetil,

First of all thanks for your quick reply, Fantastic!

I have rebooted my Mac (OSX) as suggested by Larry and I have on the Left-Hand Columns a correct connection however I have now an error message;

"Horus_80061 : RTSP: Retrieving SDP error (Firewall?)

1.) I switched of my Firewall
2.) Disconnect and Reconnected within Ravenna Easy Connect and everything seems to work again.

Thanks to all of you!

Kjetil, what is UAC?

Have a Nice weekend

klaukholm

Postby klaukholm » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:19

Glad to help.
I accidentally deleted my post.
For other readers, I suggested checking:
1. Firewall off
2. UAC all the way down (windows only)
3. Match samplerate on Horus and DAW project.

UAC is user account settings. It needs to be all the way down to never notify.
You get to it by searching in the start menu "change user account settings" Only applies to Windows