13" Macbook pro

Forum to discuss your Pyramix systems, motherboards, RAID arrays, graphic cards, laptops, etc..
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
dshores

13" Macbook pro

Postby dshores » Fri Sep 18, 2015 21:22

Hi All,

just wondering if anyone has tried a 13" MBP with native. The big question for me right now is dual core. I love the size, but it doesn't make any sense for me to get one if I can't use it properly.

Primary use would be editing, and very occasional capture. Generally working at DXD with 10-12 tracks.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Dan Shores

mpdonahue

Re: 13" Macbook pro

Postby mpdonahue » Fri Sep 18, 2015 21:47

Dan,
If if were me, I would not buy a dual core for use with Pyramix. It'll work for the most basic editing, but for anything else you will run into problems.
All the best,
-mark
Mark Donahue
Soundmirror, Inc.
Boston, MA
mark@soundmirror.com
www.soundmirror.com