Medialon Control of Ovation

Welcome to the Ovation discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
SweetHorizon

Medialon Control of Ovation

Postby SweetHorizon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 14:59

I am using Ovation tied in to a Watchout network that is ultimately controlled by Medialon. For the most part the Ovation will be tracking Watchout. However I would like to have Medialon control the Ovation as far as starting and stopping the show as the connection to Watchout drops anytime I take either Medialon or the production machine on or off line. Which makes sense but we want to build in automation that restarts the Ovation show when we go online with Medialon. I have found an MXM for the Ovation in Medialon, however I have found no documentation as to how to setup the Ovation side to be able to be controlled by the Medialon. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Brian