SAC-2k Faders

3rd Party controllers used with Merging products
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the bug reporting form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Jonathon Stevens

SAC-2k Faders

Postby Jonathon Stevens » Tue Jan 06, 2009 23:30

Hi,

I've got a Radikal SAC-2k here. Usually at some point while i'm working with Pyramix the faders of the Radikal begin to move on their own to different values than what is indicated in the mixer. I don't use mixer automation so I don't know why they would be moving themselves around, and the Pyramix mixer values do not change, only the faders on the Radikal move. They do this when i locate the playback cursor to different locations and the only solution is resetting the control surface.

It's not the end of the world, but it is annoying when i'm concentrated on listening to something and all the noisey faders start jumping around at random. Anybody else have this problem? perhaps it's a hardware issue with my particular SAC2k?

Am using 6.0.16 build 483.
Jonathon Stevens
jonathon@centitone.com

Nicolas Cavin
Site Admin

Re: SAC-2k Faders

Postby Nicolas Cavin » Wed Jan 07, 2009 16:33

Hi Jonathon,

If you are sure there is no automation (automation set to off), the problem probably comes from the Raditek itself, have you tried to upgrade the firmware? http://www.radikaltechnologies.com/downloads.html

Jonathon Stevens

Re: SAC-2k Faders

Postby Jonathon Stevens » Thu Jan 08, 2009 03:07

I believe the firmware is up to date, but I will check next time I'm working. Thanks for the reply!
Jonathon Stevens
jonathon@centitone.com