AVID S6

3rd Party controllers used with Merging products
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the bug reporting form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Kees de Visser

AVID S6

Postby Kees de Visser » Sat May 28, 2016 11:20

Thought I'd start a new thread, in case anyone is interested.
We've just installed an AVID S6 (EuCon) linked to a Pyramix 10.
First impressions are very positive, most essential functions work fine. Serious recording/mixing work starts soon.
I don't think editing (classical music) on the S6 makes much sense (I've been using a pc keyboard and mouse for years), but want to give it a try.
Anyone else using an S6 with Pyramix ?

Ricos

Re: AVID S6

Postby Ricos » Tue May 21, 2019 19:23

Kees de Visser wrote:Thought I'd start a new thread, in case anyone is interested.
We've just installed an AVID S6 (EuCon) linked to a Pyramix 10.
First impressions are very positive, most essential functions work fine. Serious recording/mixing work starts soon.
I don't think editing (classical music) on the S6 makes much sense (I've been using a pc keyboard and mouse for years), but want to give it a try.
Anyone else using an S6 with Pyramix ?

S6 user here too and I too have it linked to Pyramix 10 and to be honest its one of the best results as far as i have experienced.

Thanks and Regards,
Rico