Green files from Mac

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!

Green files from Mac

Postby per » Wed Aug 21, 2013 08:54

Hi.

I recently received wav files from a Mac-user to be inserted into an existing project. The files were in a zipped archive and when I extracted it, the names of the files and folders were coloured in green in the Windows listing. I copied the wav files into my Media Files folder and inserted them into the timeline. Everything fine. I thought.

The nex day when I opened the project, those tracks were marked as missing and the files had vanished from the media folder. I had to do the whole process again: Extracting and copying the files into my Media Files folder.

I guess this is a Windows "problem". Can anyone explain what happens?

Thanks and cheers
Per
Sound Processing AB
Sweden
per

Return to Pyramix General