CD Authoring problems

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
DougA

CD Authoring problems

Postby DougA » Thu Oct 24, 2002 08:10

I'm having problems authoring a complete CD project. I seem to be cutting off the first few samples of the first cut on the project. If I listen to the project, all is fine. After I burn an image and CD from that image, the first cut fades in to volume. (about 500ms in duration) I have tried burning in real time, but the results are the same. It's not a disaster, but annoying. Any help is welcome.

Doug

Roland Clarke

CDR Problem

Postby Roland Clarke » Thu Oct 24, 2002 14:03

This could be a frame advance problem. I would check if you have the frame advance set to about 300ms in the dialogue box that pops up when you generate a PQ Image, I'm assuming that you are using the generate CD Marks at the bottom of the Markers and cursors menu. The other solution would be to manually move the first PQ marker back one second from the start of the track, this would also achieve the result.

Regards

Roland

DougA

Postby DougA » Thu Oct 24, 2002 14:45

Thanks,
I'll give that a shot.

Doug