Pyramix pc set up question.....help

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
arvidgunardi

Pyramix pc set up question.....help

Postby arvidgunardi » Sun Oct 20, 2002 15:31

Hi,

currently I'm using a WIN 98 with cubase VST24, and DSP factory mixing card. Therefore the dsp factory card would be installed in the PCI bus. If I were to upgrade my pc with a new windows, and still keep my cubase setup for sequencing, and the dspfactory, together with pyramix, would it still work with no problem?

Reason being, I have a lot of unfinished sessions saved under that setup.

Thanks

benoit

Postby benoit » Sun Oct 20, 2002 15:58

Pyramix works under W2000 or XP only.

I never used the DSP-factory running with Cubase along with pyramix. But I have a smooth operation with the TC-Powercore and an UAD-1 card + pyramix & 3 mykerinos under XP. With an actual machine, you shouldn't get too many problems around the pci-bus - but avoid via-chipsets like the pest!

Benoit

Pyromanic

Yes it does

Postby Pyromanic » Mon Oct 21, 2002 07:33

Hi,
yes, this is my config. I´m running Win2k. Pyramix and Cubase one one PC, linket by LTC via emagic Unitor. It works perfect, but I don´t know if the DSP-card got 2k drivers....
best regards

Pyromanic