Time compression

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
shaneperc

Time compression

Postby shaneperc » Thu Oct 10, 2002 20:23

A very good day to you all!
Does Pyramix have an onboard time compression/expansion utility, or audio quantization?

Thanks!
Shane

PS Sorry for asking simple questions, but there isn't a Merging reseller within 500 miles, so I can't demo the Pyramix first-hand. It would be much more helpful if Merging updated their website more often, or even (gasp!...) expanded it to be more useful.

PSS Benoit, are you a moderator, Merging employee, or just an avid fan? (avid in the enthusiastic sense, not the ProTools sense :)

benoit

Postby benoit » Thu Oct 10, 2002 22:39

"Does Pyramix have an onboard time compression/expansion utility, or audio quantization? "

Pyramix had a timestretch-fonction - "timezone" - for a long time.
Something new and much better (timestretch & transpose) sonically is already here and will be available as an option in the next version.

"PSS Benoit, are you a moderator, Merging employee, or just an avid fan?"

I'm just an enthousiastic - "avid" sounds like I would have some relative called Gargantua! ;-) - user, betatester & occasional forum-administrator.

Benoit