Interleaved Sample Waveform View

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
80bit

Interleaved Sample Waveform View

Postby 80bit » Mon Aug 20, 2018 16:17

hi
We see stereo sounds separately on pyramix channel ch1 and ch 2 (like mono L and mono R)
can we see stereo on 1 channel combined ?

example

stereo sounds mono looks

but i would like to see

Pyramix 11.1.4 Native with MTKey
Windows 10 64 bit

fl

Re: Interleaved Sample Waveform View

Postby fl » Mon Aug 20, 2018 17:31

If your intention was to include images with your post, it did not succeed. For that to work you need to upload your images to some kind of online storage and then publish the URL for them in your post - the "Img" tool in the forum doesn't work.

The short answer to your question, I suspect, will be "not at this time". You may wish to put your request in the form of a Suggestion and post it to the Pyramix Suggestions forum.
Frank Lockwood, Toronto, ON, Canada
http://LockwoodARS.com
• Pyramix Native 11.1.6
• Mac Mini 6.2 (3rd Gen. Quadcore i7) - Bootcamp 6.0.6136 - Win10 Pro SP1 64 v1809
• RME Fireface 800 ASIO driver 3.125 or ASIO4All 2.15