Remove artwork from CD tab

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!

Remove artwork from CD tab

Postby archive » Wed Jan 03, 2018 18:25

Once you've added front cover artwork in the CD tab there doesn't seem to be a way to remove it.

I've tried everything I can think of to delete it, but all I seem to be able to do is choose a different image, rather than no image at all.

Can anybody help?

Best,

- J.
J. LaPointe
archivemastering.com
Pyramix Native 9.1.10 / HAPI 3.0.5_28606 / Ravenna ASIO 10.0.6
archive

Re: Remove artwork from CD tab

Postby fl » Wed Jan 03, 2018 18:41

There are a couple of free programs available which allow you to edit the meta-data encoded into various types of sound files. I like MP3Tag found here: https://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Another benefit of using a stand-alone meta-data editor is that you can replace the blatant self-promotion that Pyramix places in the "Comments" field, with your own blatant self-promotion.
Frank Lockwood, Toronto, ON, Canada
http://LockwoodARS.com
Native 11.1.5/Native Music 9.1.10
Win7 Pro SP1 64/32
Bootcamp 5.1.5621/4.0.4033
Mac Mini 6.2 (Quadcore i7)/MacBook Pro 3.1 (Core2Duo)
RME Fireface 800, driver version 3.124
fl

Re: Remove artwork from CD tab

Postby archive » Wed Jan 03, 2018 22:57

I agree, and I have a few different tools for editing metadata outside of the Pyramix environment.

What I'm referring to here though is the CD tab itself. Once you've pointed to a cover artwork file, there doesn't seem to be a way to delete that link in the CD editor, short of creating a whole new disc - markers, metadata, and all.
J. LaPointe
archivemastering.com
Pyramix Native 9.1.10 / HAPI 3.0.5_28606 / Ravenna ASIO 10.0.6
archive

Return to Pyramix General