Restoring Keyboard Shortcuts

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Patzerat

Restoring Keyboard Shortcuts

Postby Patzerat » Fri Sep 06, 2002 17:35

Hi, I'm a satisfied FrameWorks user about to reinstall Virtual Studio under Merging Technologies with a rescue package. For the past 2 years I personalized the keyboard shortcuts and adapted them to my sequencer habits. I know that you can save the shortcuts on disquette and restore them after but where is this file and what is the procedure :?: :|

Graemme

Re: Restoring Keyboard Shortcuts

Postby Graemme » Fri Sep 06, 2002 20:29

Hi there,

Go to the shortcut editor and look for the "Save Table" button. This saves your shortcuts in the "filename.pmk" format. This file is usually in the Pyramix Virtual Studio directory (inside C:\Program Files...etc)

The above will work if you are using FrameWorks DX 4. I can't remember at the moment if this was still the case with earlier versions.

Regards,

Graemme

Patzerat wrote:Hi, I'm a satisfied FrameWorks user about to reinstall Virtual Studio under Merging Technologies with a rescue package. For the past 2 years I personalized the keyboard shortcuts and adapted them to my sequencer habits. I know that you can save the shortcuts on disquette and restore them after but where is this file and what is the procedure :?: :|
Graemme Brown
Zen Mastering
1460 Wild Rose Drive
Gabriola Island, BC
Canada V0R 1X5
+1.604.874.9096

"A Horus, A Horus; My Kingdom for a Horus!"

Patzerat

Postby Patzerat » Sat Sep 07, 2002 01:16

:) Thank you Graemme. Good timing also.