digital tic at start of CD track points

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
draudio2u

digital tic at start of CD track points

Postby draudio2u » Tue May 24, 2016 12:26

Hi,
I am getting a digital tic at the start of track points when program is continuous (not going to digital black). I have to dance around with the CD track marker until it gets to a zero crossing in order to avoid tics on the CD and on digital album publishing. Is there a way to have the CD track markers drop on a zero crossing automatically?
Thanks.

fl

Re: digital tic at start of CD track points

Postby fl » Tue May 24, 2016 14:53

Probably not, in that CD markers are placed on the nearest CD Frame boundary (75 per second) whereas a zero crossing point's location (determined by the sample rate) has a high probability that it will occur anywhere but.
Frank Lockwood, Toronto, ON, Canada
http://LockwoodARS.com
• Pyramix Native
• Mac Mini 6.2 (Quadcore i7) - Bootcamp 5.1.5621 - Win7 Pro SP1 64
• HP 7100 Mini-tower - Win10 Pro 64 1809
• RME Fireface 800 ASIO driver 3.125 or ASIO4All 2.13