SACD render mode issue

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Gonzalo Noqué

SACD render mode issue

Postby Gonzalo Noqué » Sun Feb 21, 2016 17:03

Hi!

I'm having the following problem since I upgraded from a Masscore 32bits 9.9 version to the 9.10 one: while trying to create an SACD image using the DSD render mode, I get the following error: "Could not succesfully parse Pyramix composition". I've tried with different projects and files and it's always the same. But doing the same thing with the 64bits 9.10 Native version works fine. Anybody has this problem or has any suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

Graemme

Re: SACD render mode issue

Postby Graemme » Wed Feb 24, 2016 06:28

So, if it works in Native but not MassCore:

Try deleting the Media Library database in your Masscore system. Have you tried deleting and re-installing the MassCore version of Pyramix yet?

Also, get the "Pyramix Clean Up Tool" from Merging and apply that before re-installing the software. One important note about the "Clean Up Tool": If you have any important presets of any kind, save them somewhere outside of the Pyramix installation folder, or else you may lose them when re-installing using this tool.

Graemme
Graemme Brown
Zen Mastering
1460 Wild Rose Drive
Gabriola Island, BC
Canada V0R 1X5
+1.604.874.9096

"A Horus, A Horus; My Kingdom for a Horus!"

Gonzalo Noqué

Re: SACD render mode issue

Postby Gonzalo Noqué » Fri Feb 26, 2016 14:38

Thanks Graemme,

I tried cleaning up and reinstalling with no effect, but it has turned out that what it has solved it has been matching the start of the clip with with the marker of the first track; it is a bit weird, since I have never done that with zero problems, I always had several seconds of the clip before the first marker...

Best,

Gonzalo