music editing on pyramix

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
vbenny

music editing on pyramix

Postby vbenny » Tue Sep 03, 2002 18:14

i am considering using pyramix. does it have protools style tempo map music editing? i do a lot of music editing and this is an important feature for me

Terence

music editing on pyramix

Postby Terence » Fri Sep 13, 2002 23:24

Hi vbenny

you can snap sound ,cursor and what you want on a tempo map that you can edit with various tempi and different snap grid and time signature on Pyramix.

I think you are going to do the good choice.

Regards,

Terence :wink:
Terence Briand
Email:terencebriand@yahoo.fr

Patzerat

Postby Patzerat » Mon Sep 16, 2002 01:51

A major improvement for the next version of Pyramix Virtual Studio will be for it to be able to read a tempo provided by your sequencer via MIDI a file. Even better, it should be able to read your sequencers tempo map in realtime 8O . What am I saying, maybe you guys don't care for a sequencer anyway... :oops: