"better performance" setting for usb drives

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
phaseboy

"better performance" setting for usb drives

Postby phaseboy » Sat Nov 28, 2015 03:09

I've been meaning to ask for a while... Can this be disabled so that it never asks, and never makes a change?

I use usb drives all the time and never have performance issues with them for the majority of projects using pmf files. I ask as I frequently use both HFS+ formatted drives as well as NTFS. On two separate occasions I clicked "OK" on HFS+ drives (once deliberately, the second time by accident) which rendered them unmountable/unreadable and I had to request another be sent from the client in each case. This could have been co-incidence but nonetheless I would really prefer to just turn this off and never see the pop-up again.

Regards,

Mark
Mark S. Willsher
http://www.pin3hot.com