JBridge explain

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
henry Puizillout

JBridge explain

Postby henry Puizillout » Mon Feb 02, 2015 16:06

Hello,

I try to install Jbridge for "linked" VST 32 bit to my pyramix 64 bit (9 1 6) ... I say, I try, because no success ! I don't find the good method for installing ? It's sure, somebody can tell me (in French with pleasure) the good operating to work with Jbridge (I don't find a "manual" on the jbridge's website).

Thanks

Henry

Ric

Re: JBridge explain

Postby Ric » Tue Feb 03, 2015 01:47

Hi Henry

Sorry no french.

I am now on 64 bit, but when I was using Jbridge with my old 32 bit machine I just installed jbridge (I think in Jbridge settings there was something about just looking at 32 bit plugins).

I then placed the 32 bit VSTs in the folder "Vstplugins", that Pyramix will scan at start up. When Pyramix starts it calls Jbridge to look at 32 bit VSTs.

Hope this helps as I do not have Jbridge installed now to check things.

Cheers

Ric
Windows 7 i7 64 bit 32 GB ram, Pyramix, Horus, Tango 2, VCube SE on a seperate Win 7 i7 computer. Pyramix software V10.0.1 , Horus Firmware 3.0.1b25577

henry Puizillout

Re: JBridge explain

Postby henry Puizillout » Tue Feb 17, 2015 16:48

Hi Ric,

Thank you very much, with many delay ... Sorry.

It's very easy, I put the plugs in the folder "program/vstplugins" (64 bit) and JBridge drive in transparency. It's more easy and I have tried complicated solution !!!

All my plugs 32 bit works, fine

Henry