Time Domain & Reverb - Delay VS3 plug

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!

Time Domain & Reverb - Delay VS3 plug

Postby vryabenko » Mon Dec 01, 2014 08:46

Dear friends!
I have a question.
As for I use multiple track delays (for compensate time difference during recording. One track - 0ms - no plug, other tracks I need to use track delay up to 1 cm). That means if I have 32 tracks I need to have 31 tracks to be delayed.
If I'm working in 48 kHz there is no problem - I can put delays plugs as much as I want. But If I'm working in DSD (I have Pyramix 9.1.5 with Mykerinis X50 cards)- I can use 13 delays (or 13 track delays) maximum.
But If I put sample delay on the bottom of the mixer there is no problem.
It seems to me that there are no hardware or software problems. I think nobody asked about this possibility before.
During mixing I prefer to change delays on-the-fly sometimes. That means I need to use Track Delay plug. And no sample delays on the bottom.

Now I'm using VST-plug for that issue (track delays) and I can cover all tracks in DSD recording.

Can somebody from developers' group answer me about possibilities to insert as much VS3 strip delay plugs as I want in DSD project?

Best,
vryabenko
vryabenko

Return to Pyramix General