Cedar Retouch with Pyramix 9.0.7 64 bit

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
fgoupil

Cedar Retouch with Pyramix 9.0.7 64 bit

Postby fgoupil » Mon Jun 09, 2014 19:07

Hello,

I'm currently trying to install the Cedar Retouch v.3.0.3 on my Pyramix Native system (we had version 6 on Mykerinos hardware for a long time and recently upgraded) but I'm unable to use "see" the plugin in Pyramix"s Render dialog. Is this old but very effective plugin still compatible with Pyramix 9 in a 64 bit OS? The install process seems to work, I can find DLLs in a folder created by Cedar (I copied them in the renderer folder) and the dongle appears to be working but Pyramix can't find the plugin.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

François Goupil

mpdonahue

Re: Cedar Retouch with Pyramix 9.0.7 64 bit

Postby mpdonahue » Wed Jun 11, 2014 02:25

I had this same question.
I talked with my Cedar dealer and as of now there is no plan or timetable for a 64 bit version of Cedar for Pyramix.
All the best,
Mark
Mark Donahue
Soundmirror, Inc.
Boston, MA
mark@soundmirror.com
www.soundmirror.com

fgoupil

Re: Cedar Retouch with Pyramix 9.0.7 64 bit

Postby fgoupil » Mon Jun 16, 2014 15:44

Thanks for the information Mark!

I guess then that I'll have to make myself a 32 bit Windows install for those moments when I need to run Cedar.

Best,

François