V8.1.10 and ASIO Bridge

Welcome to the Pyramix MassCore discussion forum.
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the tech support request form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Silas

V8.1.10 and ASIO Bridge

Postby Silas » Tue Apr 22, 2014 17:10

Hello,

I'm experiencing a series of issues with ASIO Bridge (PMX 8.1.10.21289) and Izotope RX2 (V2.02). With a stereo strip set to AB1-2 when I open RX2 there is often full scale digital noise (like turning up an old dial-up modem +900dB). Once I open an audio file in RX it can sometimes be functional or will continue to glitch.

Today after destroying my ears, it crashed to a full restart with a Green screen saying something about RTSS (too fast to catch anything).
On restart the usual message about recovering from a serious error (described as Blue Screen). I have screenshots of the 'problem details' as well as the Minidump file that is referenced.

There is one other file referenced that is a path that doesn't seem to exist when I browse to it. When I copy and paste this file address it opens MT Security Settings...

"C:\Users\Legacy\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-20092-0.sysdata.xml"

Could someone look at this Minidump and glean any info from it? If so where should I send it? Can I still hear you even if you try to explain it to me? ;)

My system:

Windows 7 Pro 32-bit SP1
i7-2600 @ 3.4GHz (no Hyperthreading)
16 gig ram

Thanks in advance,
Silas
Silas Brown
Legacy Sound
MassCore 48 #1 - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, i7-4590, 16 gig Ram, Pyramix V10.1
MassCore 48 #2 - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, QuadCore, 16 gig, Pyramix V9
Native - Lenovo Laptop, Windows 7 64-bit, i7, 8 gig, Pyramix V10