fader Expansion pack

Ramses MSC and Isis discussion forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the bug reporting form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!

fader Expansion pack

Postby Stephen Rinker » Fri Jul 20, 2012 13:08

Hello

Are there any users can help me with a problem on the 8 fader isis expansion pack? The User guide pays scant attention to it and no reference to my question.

Above each fader there is a Play/Write button. I have always assumed these replicate Automation functions,if both are lit the status is Auto write? Anyway on this system irrespective of any master Automation status they are inoperative. The only way to change this status is right click the Pyramix mixer to select one of the four Automation modes and then the isis fader has the desired effect. In every other respect Isis is working normally.

Is this normal.

Thanks

Stephen
Stephen Rinker

Re: fader Expansion pack

Postby Masato.Y » Mon Jul 23, 2012 02:55

Hi Stephen,

I had same expierience.
Our PMX is V7.1 and when I open a template made by v6 the problem occurs.
I recreated all templates by v7 then our isis is working normally.

Hope this helps.

Masato.Y
Masato.Y

Return to Merging Controllers (Ramses MSC - Isis)