Configuring ISIS

Ramses MSC and Isis discussion forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the bug reporting form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
Larry Elliott

Configuring ISIS

Postby Larry Elliott » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:54

Can some one tell me what is supposed to happen when you select Move Clip on an ISIS. I would have thought the clips selected should move with the jog wheel. It doesn’t on my unit. Perhaps the wrong command is selected - what is the correct command.
Thanks
Larry

David Jacques

Re: Configuring ISIS

Postby David Jacques » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:20

You can check ISIS mapping in Settings> Project > Controller Mapping and select Isis > properties:
In front of Move key(left side of the panel)you should have Move function.
If it's not mapped correctly, the Move function can be found in Edit tab (right side of the panel).

You need to have a project opened in order to access Controller Mapping

Paulo M

Postby Paulo M » Wed Sep 29, 2010 18:32

It only works for audio, if you are in sync to picture, the picture does not move. However if you use the mouse it does...

The correct behaviour in my opinion should be that when Move is engaged, the picture should update accordingly to the frame that represents the clip´s sync point. In the case of moving a whole selection, should default to the sync point of the first clip in the timecode alignment.

Waiting for this since I bought my Isis, then on Pyramix early V5 betas...
Best regards,

Paulo M

Pyramix 7.1 Masscore
VCube XE 3.1
MB5 Dual & X50 MADI
Win XP SP3
Intel Q9600/Gigabyte X48 DS5 Motherboard/ASUS 4350 Graphic card

Larry Elliott

Postby Larry Elliott » Wed Sep 29, 2010 21:12

Thanks Paulo

Got it sorted - I am only dealing with audio though!

Best,
Larry