Ramses 2.4.0.3146 and rebuilding Mixers issue

Ramses MSC and Isis discussion forum
Forum rules
The Merging Technologies team cannot be held responsible for support queries logged on the public forums. If a support query is logged here and only here, it may not be found and dealt with by the appropriate team.
To ensure that your support issue or bug report is dealt with properly and in good time, please use the link to the bug reporting form page on the Merging website.
Make sure to let us know what version you are using when you send your mail. THANKS!
J.Wajer

Ramses 2.4.0.3146 and rebuilding Mixers issue

Postby J.Wajer » Fri May 28, 2010 12:31

Although at first I really liked the new fader-down-when-not-used feature, it has become a real pain.

When rebuilding the Mixer (which happens many times a day in my set, for instance when setting delay compensation on or off, or adding/moving VS3/VST's) all faders go CLINK/////CLUNK to zero and back to their positions, which is rather a loud and unexpected unpleasant experience....every time. Please keep the faders in their position when rebuilding the Mixer, please?
...Gracefully Ignored...

J.Wajer

Re: Ramses 2.4.0.3146 and rebuilding Mixers issue

Postby J.Wajer » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10

Moreover, script papers torpedo themselves into my Studio every time I perform a small change to the mixer. Can't it be a little bit more user delicate?
...Gracefully Ignored...

J.Wajer

Re: Ramses 2.4.0.3146 and rebuilding Mixers issue

Postby J.Wajer » Thu Oct 20, 2011 16:59

Any news on this? It is really really very very very annoying!
...Gracefully Ignored...